Wednesday, July 30, 2008

McDonald's fund's Gay agendas

Well I have to post this. We are boycotting McDonald's (probably should have stopped eating there years ago cuz the food is so bad for you) They have started to put money into Gay and Lesbian agendas. Now usually we don't concern ourselves too much with boycotting places because we know the agenda is something that a letter to the company would easily solve, like with the subway and homeschool issue a few months back. But the spokesperson for McDonald's has said that those that oppose same sex marriages are motivated by hate! Get that hate....they could not be more wrong!

Luke 19:10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

And they are lost! Both the bible and nature are very clear that a man and a women are to be one!

And we can not support that McDonald's gave $20,000.00 to the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. That means *if* we eat their my money goes to this agenda.


While we know my money probably unknowingly is spent on Gay agenda's, we will never willingly do so. Our family has made a stand on this...if you want to as well please go here and let them know you take a stand against homosexuality-especially when they force it on us!

Latte

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've linked to your post from McDonalds Homosexual Advocacy Increases - Now Funds Pride Parade

I walked past McDonald's yesterday ... Kids wanted a hamburger, they got one at Carls Jr.

Anonymous said...

ah....the ignornat...what does your bible say about ignorance? If you are opposed to same sex marriage, here is my solution to you...marrysomeone of the opposite sex. Don't keep other people from loving each other and living together in happiness. You are motivated by not only hate, but fear.

Latte said...

Ya see, people say that to me, but then I see Sodom and Gommorah and I think...I bet they all said that then "Just let people love each other."

I am not motivated by hate (and saying that shows you don't know me) I am motivated by the Love of my Lord and His word. Boycotting does not = hate boycotting means standing on principles.

 

Missing You Blogger Template