Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged?

6 thingez about me! That are weird...ha

Well I have been tagged. I did not really ever think I would get tagged...but I did. I am up for a good laugh are you? I will not invade other bloggers out there by tagging them (not that I am against tagging...just don't like to force my fun on others,lol) however if your my blog friends (look on the left sidebar) consider yourself tagged and follow the rules. That is what ya get for being my frindz!

Okay the rules are Link who tagged me: To see her blog go here She is a great gal that lives near me...and I owe money to for some blocks that I have yet to get...sorry I will get them soon if ya haven't already sold them, again sorry.

Here are the rules of the tag:
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.


Okay 6 Quirky Things about me!

1. I love to research things...If I could get paid to do it I would!
2. I think it's cool I can laugh like this:

I don't know why I like it, I have not shared that info with anyone except close friends and family...until now! I just think it's too funny!

3. I Love loving things my husband loves...even when I hated it before. I know some people think it's too dependant but I just get hooked by HIM. Like him quoting the Ace Ventura movie (mind you this was some years ago) he use to act out the scenes from that movie and I would be crying I was laughing so hard even though I did not like that movie before I could not wait until he started horsing around and quoting it again! I still love it when he starts doing that with other movies!!!! It's super dorky but so dang cute. I also get involved in HIS sports, HIS ways of thinking like with money, etc. And yet I can never remember his favorite dinners, to do his laundry, or to vacuum every other day!
4. I have a huge fear of lions!!! Almost more so than bad guys or spiders...That is very quirky!
5. I really do love the differences in everyone (aside from the gays and bad guys and such) I love when people are hippy like, or frilly like, or silly like! I love each person’s differences and truly embrace their differences when around them. Like when I am around my BFF Salted Girl I talk in a real girlie talk, and when I am around my family my southern accent come shining through. Or when I am with REAL folks (that means people who let it all hang out instead of only showing their good side) I adore watching them and learning to be a little like them each day. I don’t mind when people are not like me…but I am always shocked when they are not. For some reason I walk around thinking if I like it surly others will, stupid I know!
6. I wish bible studies lasted hours and hours. I actually hate when they end!!!! Truly if I had it my way we would have one every day and once a week it would be pretty much all day!!!


Well there ya go. I don’t know if they are quirky or not but I don’t share this kind of stuff much and I know others don’t seem to see eye to eye with me about this stuff…I mean who would really admit they like to laugh like Janice!!!!!! I should call this post Dorky things about me!!!! LOL

Latte

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template