Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Artist/Dreamer

Okay I took this test and did this tag because this cool blogger had posted she had done it and I just can not step away from a test that might tell me who I am...like I don't already know=) Well I guess I am hoping it will tell me something about myself that I don't already know, and in a way this time it sort of did.

First 6 random things about me, well I have already done this, but I will do a simple version with 6 different things.

1. I am known around here as the square. I like things square...square cars, square plates, square tables, square glasses, etc. If it's square I usually like it


2. I'm a June Cleaver, Martha Stewart wanabe. Keep in mind I don't like Martha's Halloween worship though. I love that June is always put together and...clever (corny pun intended) With Martha she makes everything seem "a good thing" I swear I think that women could sell me poop!

3. I LOVE TO DEBATE! I hate that everyone does not...they think I am fighting, or arguing...It seriously irratates me how much people avoid debating.

4. My favorite bible verse is:

Matthew 22

37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38This is the first and great commandment.

39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

5. When I met my husband I thought he was a dork cuz he walked with his chin held real high. Who knew I was right, lol he's so cute though!

6. I am a dreamer more than a doer, I so hate that!

Your turn!


The test says I am an Artist/Creator!

Okay the first part says I march to the beat of a different drum, or better yet I hear that beat. Okay I will give you that. It says I tend to go with cool trends...with clothes yes with decor...NO WAY!!! I hate 'modern decor'! Yeah maybe a few pieces are cool and can go with my warm, and comfy decor but not that stiff clean lines crap! And I don't go with cool trends because they are cool, I usually don't realize it's cool, I just walk into a store and say holly molly that is cute! It's that simple. I can't help it if every new year the trendz hit my WOW spot. I am the kind of person though who will wear that trend years after it's over cuz I still like it. That and I never EVER spend more than a few bucks for name brand trends...usually at department stores, shirts $3-4, pants $7, shoes $5 for dressy $15 for name brand athletic. I buy them out of season on clearance and then wear them the next year. Most of the time department stores get rid of stuff before the season is over so I can wear it a few more times that season before I store it away.

The other part says I am private...um I don't agree, more like I like the closeness of everything. I don't let it all hang out but I don't hid much from those close to me.

I would have NEVER called myself artistic, and yet when I read it, it sounds like me...so I guess I am. I love building or working on my blog, I LOVE taking pictures, I love scrapbooking, I love decorating, so to say I am artistic, I should have known! I am just such a planner/organizer that it seems hard to say you are both...ya know?


Click to view my Personality Profile page
About the ISFP
Expert Quotes & Links

"...first to hear the different drummer. Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends. More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside'..."
- ISFP Profile (TypeLogic)

"...easily disturbed, fears drawing attention to self, prone to confusion, private..."
- Jung Type Descriptions (ISFP) (similarminds.com)

"...excel in the "fine arts," having not only a natural grace of movement, but also an innate sense what fits and what doesn't fit in artistic compositions..."
"ISFPs live in the world of sensation possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses."
- Portrait of an ISFP (The Personality Page)

"At work, ISFPs contribute by attending to the practical facts relating to the needs of people and all living things in their environments. They can infuse a particular knod of joy into cooperative nature. Because they pay attention to the humanistic aspects of the organization, they act in ways that ensure others' well-being. People enjoy ISFPs because they bring understanding yet adaptability to the realities of their work."
- ISFP - The Aesthete (Lifexplore)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template